If you want to set a recruitment process in motion, our employee application template will come in handy to find new candidates, since the information that you will collect will provide you with everything you need to single out those applicants that meet the requirements that are important to you.
This job application form is free and you can either print the version that we offer you directly or edit it to add your company logo and name.
What does the employee application form look like?
These forms are standardized and the purpose of all of them is to provide the employer with a series of spaces and question sections to collect the information that you consider relevant. This is still the fastest and simplest method that an employer has to select the best candidates.
The basic questions that a job application form should have are as follows:
- Personal information: age, name and surname, phone, address, social security number, legal status for working in the United States, expected salary, etc.
- Education: studies and diplomas obtained in school or at the university, as well as other studies.
- References: information to be able to contact former supervisors.
- Previous employment: information is requested about the companies that the candidate has worked with, starting and departure date, their responsibilities and salary.
- Military service: in this section the candidate may add his military background.
Employment application form template
This employee application form is free and you can offer it to those interested in working at your company to fill out by hand and deliver to you in person. You can also upload it to your website, if you want the selection process to be done online.